SPD USB Driver enables the computer to detect and connect SPD smartphones for charging, data transfer, firmware updating, and flashing. Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 are all compatible with Spreadtrum drivers 32bit & 64bit. It is a free licensed driver that can be downloaded and used safely.
Spreadtrum Communications Inc. has created a number of tools for use with its Android devices. SPD Flash Tool, SPD Research Tool, SPD Factory Tool, Read and Write IMEI Tool, and finally the SPD USB Drivers. Because of these Android all-in-one tools, flashing stock firmware, unlocking the device bootloader, and repairing IMEI EFS files are a breeze.
As a result, if you are experiencing issues with your mobile connection, these drivers can undoubtedly assist you. Most importantly, they can troubleshoot your phone without the ADB and Fastboot drivers. Furthermore, they assist you in successfully connecting Spreadtrum and Unisoc devices to your computer without the use of the Android PC Suite. On the contrary, they are also known as SPD SCI Android USB drivers and are only compatible with Windows.
What is Spreadtrum SPD USB Driver?
Spreadturm SPD Driver is essential to have when connecting a Spreadtrum smartphone SCI mobile to a computer via a USB data cable. If your phone isn’t connecting properly behind your computer and causing issues during your relationship. Then, for all Windows operating systems, download the provided USB driver for the Spreadtrum phone.
All the other PC software tools will be useless unless you have the most recent SPD USB Driver installed on your Windows operating system. You can transfer media files from your device to the computer and vice versa to establish a connection between your device and the PC. We’ll download and install Spreadtrum USB Drivers for all models in this guide.
In addition, the SPD drivers download are compatible with a wide range of box software, including Miracle Box, Falcon Box, Volcano Box, Piranha Box, Medusa Box, Infinity Box, and others. You can also use these tools to flash the Android stock firmware. Furthermore, you can unlock the phone bootloader and write the IMEI on Spreadtrum chipset phones.
Related Tools: Download MTK USB Driver Free Latest All Version for Windows
Download SPD USB Driver SpreadTurm for Windows All Latest Version
The SPD USB Driver works with both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows Vista. It does not, however, support Linux or Mac operating systems. To download, just click on the given links.
If everything appears to be in order, you can install the updated drivers. Simply ensure that your system has enough room for the new drivers. Once you’ve finished installing the new drivers, don’t forget to run the updated driver software you just downloaded.
|Category:||Android USB Driver|
|File Size:||9 MB|
|Supported OS:||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP|
|Download (Feature Phone)||Spreadtrum_Jungo_USB2Serial.zip|
|Download (Feature Phone)||Spreadtrum_SCI_USB2Serial.zip|
Once the download is complete, make sure to follow the installation instructions exactly. Check that the device starts working immediately after installation. If your device isn’t working with the driver you downloaded, try the trial version. We have also provided the installation instructions below.
Connect your device: Connect your Mediatek device to a computer to transfer files, documents, media, audio, video, data, and so on from your phone to your computer and vice versa. You can also enable USB debugging on your device to accomplish what you want as a developer.
Supports All SPD Tools: These drivers work with the SPD Flash Tool, which is used to flash the stock ROM on Spreadtrum smartphones and tablets.
Flash firmware: If your device does not turn on, is stuck in a boot loop, or simply freezes, and you need to restore the stock firmware to fix the problem, you can do so with the help of mtk USB drivers, which allow you to connect the device to the PC.
Format device: If you need to format your device, install the sci usb2serial drivers.
IMEI Repair: You can repair your IMEI after a full flash or using the incorrect software; sci usb2serial drivers will assist you in doing so.
Remove FRP Protection: If your device has a factory reset protection lock, you must remove it with the sp flash tool and usb2serial drivers.
How to install SPD USB Driver on Windows 7
- First of all, download the SPD Driver on your computer.
- Now, extract the downloaded zip file.
- Navigate to the Control Panel settings.
- Now, go to the Device Manager section.
- Click once on the Computer Name listed at the top.
- Additionally, open the Actions tab and click the Add legacy hardware button.
- This will open the installation wizard.
- Simply select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list and click Next (Advanced).
- Additionally, select the Show All Devices option.
- Then press the Have Disk button.
- Navigate to the extracted folder and open the Spreadtrum USB drivers setup file (.inf).
- Finally, click Next to begin the USB driver flashing process.
- A successful message will appear on your screen once the process is complete.
- Simply press the Finish button to reboot your computer.
If the automatic installation fails, there is a manual installation procedure that allows the user to choose the required and most recent version from the SPD driver package.
How to Install SPD USB Driver on Windows 8, 10 and 11
- Turn off Driver Signature Verification.
- Extract the downloaded file now.
- Now, open Device Manager, click Action/ad Legacy Hardware, then Next and select Manually, select hardware type COM/Port, and then browse in MY computer, locate extracted R4.20.0201/Win8/Win folder according to the respective Win version, and click Install. Wait until the task is completed.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Open the Win10 folder from the extracted file and run setup.exe.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen.
Related Tools: SPD FRP Tool Remove Bypass Free Download All Latest Version