Download MTK USB Driver Free Latest All Version for Windows 
MTK USB Driver Download is a small but powerful application for Windows PC that allows you to install MediaTek drivers on a computer supported by MediaTek Flash Tool and IMEI Tool. If you want to unlock MediaTek MTK with smartphones like Oppo, Realme, Vivo, and Xiaomi Redmi through the VCOM/CDC/Preloader port, you need to download and install the latest MTK driver for Windows on your computer.
Once the MTK USB driver is installed successfully and then the MTK smartphone is detected on the computer for MTP, charging, file transfer, flashing, and firmware update. Mediatek Driver Download for Windows 10 driver basically creates a bridge between your computer and phone, which can be used to upgrade and update your phone and transfer personal files from any phone that supports MTK. It also helps to fix soft or hard crashes, boot logo issues, or data transfer issues for free.
What is MTK USB Driver Latest All Version?
MTK USB Driver is a very useful tool when it comes to detecting your MTK-enabled phone on a PC. Basically, it creates a bridge to allow any MTK smartphone to connect to a PC or laptop. Here you can install the latest official MTK USB Driver Download for free. So, if you have an Android smartphone or tablet and you are trying to connect it to your computer, MTK drivers will help you solve the problem very quickly.
Bypassfrpfiles.net allows you to download MTK USB All Drivers including the old and latest versions from here. So check below to download Mediatek drivers for your PC. You cannot use SP Flash or any other mtk usb driver windows 10 64 bit download tools without installing proper USB drivers on your Win 10 or Win 11 computer. Here I will provide you with the best two installations directly and manually. Therefore, please follow the entire article carefully.
Related Tool: MediaTek Bypass Tool V4 MCT | New MTK Auth Bypass Tool Download
What are the features of MTK USB All Drivers?
IMEI Tool Support:
- It allows you to establish or make a connection between your MediaTek device and the MediaTek IMEI tool when you try to repair, write or change IMEI on MediaTek devices.
Create a connection:
- It allows you to connect your MediaTek device to your computer and transfer data between them (make sure USB debugging is enabled on the device before connecting it to your computer). In some cases, you may need to allow/enable MTP mode on your Android device.
Download All MTK USB Drivers:
- MTK USB All Driver is compatible with all versions of Windows operating systems including Windows XP to Windows 11 (x32 or x64 bit). If you are looking for the latest version of MTK USB All Driver, use the links below to download it to your computer:
Compatible with Flash tool:
- It allows you to build the connection/bridge between the MediaTek device and MediaTek Flash Tool by installing Stock Firmware (ROM) on MediaTek devices using MediaTek Flash Tool.
- A MediaTek device (including smartphones, feature phones, and tablets) helps to be recognized by most MediaTek applications on Windows PCs, including SP Flash Tool and SPD MDT Flash Tool.
How to Download MTK USB Driver for Windows 2023?
From Windows XP to Windows 11, MTK USB All Driver is compatible with all releases of the Windows operating system (32 or 64-bit) Architecture. Use the links below to download the most recent version of the MTK USB All Driver if that’s what you were looking for:
|Driver Name:||MTK USB Driver|
|File Type:||Zip file|
|Operating System:||Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10|
|Requirements:||32-bit & 64 bit Architecture|
|Download Links:||32Bit Download | Driver 64Bit Download | Manual Driver|
List of supported Tools
- MRT Key
- UMT MTK
- SP Flash Tool
- CM2 MTK
- MTK FRP Tool
- Volcano Tool
- MCT MTK Tool
- Falcon Box
- SN Writer Tool
- Miracle Box
- Medusa Tool
- MTK PC Suite
- Android Multi-Tool
- Piranha tool
- Infinity-Box and dongle
How to install MTK USB Driver Download Latest Update?
Here we share three different ways to install MTK USB drivers on any 32-bit and 64-bit Windows PC. The first method is an automatic method by simply using the setup wizard. This is the safest way to install Mediatek drivers on your computer.
- First, you need to Download Mediatek drivers based on your computer’s operating system (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Open the downloaded folder and extract the file.
- Then open the folder and double-click to run Setup.exe.
- You will get the settings from the setup wizard, click on the next button there.
- Now accept the terms of the license agreement.
- Click the Next button again.
- Then click “Install” to install drivers for Mediatek console.
- Now, wait a few seconds to complete the installation.
- When the driver installation is complete, click the Finish button to exit the wizard.
How to manually install the MTK Android USB driver on Windows?
If the first method fails or doesn’t work for you, you can follow the second method to install the MTK Android USB driver manually. Follow the step-by-step process here:
- Open Control Panel > Device Manager on your Windows PC.
- Click Action => Add Legacy Devices.
- Now a new pop-up window will open, click on the Next button there.
- Then select “Manually install selected devices from a list (advanced)” and click Next.
- Select View all devices and click Next.
- Click Browse.
- From there, select the downloaded driver files.
- Then click OK.
- You will now return to the Add Devices popup and click on the Next button.
- Then click Next and wait a few seconds.
- That’s all.
How to update the MTK USB Driver Download?
Below I share a method to update MTK USB drivers. If none of the above methods worked, follow the procedure below to successfully install the USB driver. This method requires you to connect your computer to a good internet connection.
- Open Control Panel > Device Manager on your Windows PC.
- MediaTek USB Com appears under Ports.
- Right-click on “MediaTek USB COM” and select “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
- Windows will automatically find the right USB driver for your MTK device.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- After the driver installation is complete, you can now check if your device is recognized as a Mediatek USB controller in Device Manager.
MTK USB drivers help to connect your device to your PC for better data transfer or stable connection. If you are an avid user and flash or install different types of files on your MediaTek chipset-powered devices, then you need to install the latest MediaTek drivers on your PC. MTK USB Driver is the newest and innovative USB driver program that can detect the latest MTK MediaTek-based smartphones on the computer to connect them with SP Flash Tool, Miracle Box, UMT Dongle and MRT Box, and flash, unlock and repair other MTK unlock tools.