GOHFER Fracture Modeling Software Free Download
GOHFER Software 3D is a multi-disciplinary integrated geomechanical fracture sim that combines all the tools needed for conventional and unusual well-completion design, analysis, and optimization. It is a 3-D planar geometry fracture simulator that includes a fully coupled fluid/solid transportation simulator. GOHFER stands for Grid Oriented Hydraulic Fracturation Extension Replicator. This tool is renowned for its prompt technical support and extensive software documentation.
GOHFER leads the industry into the future. It uses the latest research and technology, challenges outdated paradigms, and gives you more predictability and confidence in your completion strategy. GOHFER’s formula has been extensively used worldwide in all types of reservoirs. It does not require any special modules for specific environments. The right people and the right tools are required to make fracture modeling work.
Since its inception, hydraulic fracturing has been supported by our engineers. We have the most fracture data and results of any company worldwide. But that data is only useful if it can be used. The right tools are required to do this. GOHFER software, the best hydraulic fracture software on the market, is the right tool for delivering value to end-users.
What is GOHFER Software 9.1346?
GOHFER Software 3D Download is considered the most accurate frac modeling program by nearly a 4:1 margin over its closest competitor. Barree & Barree & Associates LLC has been continuously developing and improving the tool for nearly 40 years. This is twice the price of its nearest competitor. Grid Oriented Hydraulic Fracture Extension Replicator has been around for over 30 years.
This is the most powerful and comprehensive tool in the petroleum industry and is used to design, analyze, and optimize acid fracture stimulation treatments. GOHFER software projects integrate all of these disciplines and produce a consistent and consistent 3D reservoir and geomechanical model, for conventional and unconventional reservoirs. It challenges outdated paradigms and philosophies to give you more predictability and confidence in your completion strategy.
It is the most popular integrated well design and optimization software. GOHFER 3D software is the most widely used hydraulic fracture simulator in the sector. It can take input from any discipline of petroleum engineering including geophysics, drilling, reservoir, and completions. The latest version is a leader in the industry with the latest research and technology.
You can download a lot of similar software from bypassfrpfiles.net.
- Real-Time Import
Import streaming or internet data directly with real-time pressure diagnostic analysis, fracture stimulation, and calculated bottom hole pressure.
- Simulation and Production of Fracture
Finite Difference Gridded Solution assuming slip/shear fracture geometry (not linear elastic). Horizontal and vertical anisotropy, spatially varied leakoff, and limited entry design/multiple simultaneous initiation sites for fractures. This section addresses the impact of secondary fracture systems upon fluid leakoff/proppant transportation and geometry.
- Petrophysical Analysis
Comprehensive petrophysical analysis program with built-in synthetic correlations for gas identification and mechanical rock properties. You can replace QC poor or missing sonic data, and you can also include core data.
- Production Analysis
This analysis uses actual production data to evaluate stimulation effectiveness and analyze post-frac performance. Include rate transient type-curve analysis and decline curve analysis. Also, production forecasting up to final recovery is possible. The effective well spacing for horizontal wells is determined along with the percentage of lateral production.
- Pressure Diagnostics
Complete package for pressure diagnostic analysis, including blowdown and step rate analysis; fracture closure analysis and determination of the primary leadoff mechanism; and after closure analysis for pore and permeability. It also includes G function analysis to estimate permeability.
New Features of GOHFER 3D Fracture Software 2022
- Geosteering of laterals, and engineered finishes
- Both the transverse and longitudinal fracture components are represented in models
- Analysis of pressure, production forecasting, and rate transient analysis
- Multiple wells can be added to the same project, including horizontal and vertical wells.
- Can simulate: Zipper-francs/Offset Depletion Effects
- 3D Geo-Mechanical Earth Model Input (from Petrel GSLIB File)
- Optional input of a 2D surface map and reference well logs
- Geo-steering for laterals and engineered finishes
- Processing of log and “core” from 3D Earth Model
- Zipper-Frac Interference Overrides Well Depletion Effect on Total Stretch
- Example of Total Stress Imported From Multi-Layer 3D Model Completions
- GOHFER 3D is capable of handling multiple wells, including horizontal and vertical in one model
- Multi-layer finishings, zipper fracs, and offset depletion effects
- Optional input of 2D topographic map and digital reference well log data in full 3D geo-mechanical earth models
- Variable inter/intrastate fracture stress shadow interference between each fracture stage and each well
- Wellbore angle and breakdown gradient, & pressure and orientation calculations
- GOHFER 3D is the most preferred fracture simulator in the industry, with a margin of more than 2:1.
- Operators choose this tool for hydraulic fracturing simulation requirements in 58% of cases
- 3D is also regarded as the most accurate fracture simulator in the industry, increasing its lead by almost 4 to 1 over its nearest competitor.
- Can identify site/well locations and coordinate system
- Capability to convert latitude/longitude into state plane
- The ability to search for state plane zones by county
- Locations can be displayed on a map
- The ability to view the surface maps (and layers!) of all wells
- The Add Reference Survey and LAS options in Well Construction have been removed
- Conversion Treatment LAS to Reference option removed in Well Construction
- Choose from a variety of project types:
- Single Vertical Treatment is All That’s Required / No Transverse Fractures
- Multiple Treatment Wells/ Transverse Fractures
- Wellbore string inputs are now available from every individual well under Well Construction from the good tab in Geologic Section
- Survey disabled MD/TVD mode MD/INC/AZI required.
- Added GSLIB viewer
- Additional link to State Plane, UTM conversion tools
- Fixed an issue in the Well Construction/Well Locations table with right-click paste
- Reference LAS input data options:
- Only Reference well logs (no geologic models available).
- Core sample(s), reference well logs, and core samples were taken from an import geologic model
- Core samples (no reference well logs), taken from imported geologic modeling.
- PORE_P_LAS and STESS_TOTAL_LAS moved to the bottom of PORE_P_SRC
- STRESS_TOTAL_SRC to ensure that they are not automatically used if they have been mapped.
- These curves can only be used by the user who must manually move them to the top.
- Moved LAS Assignments up to the top of the LAS Processing/GOHFER Curves Column
- Change to prohibit users from scaling or shifting PORE_P_SRC and PORE_P_EST
- The following new LAS curves were added:
- AVH / PHIS / YMELAS / DTCYME / NETPAYEST /SWEST / BIOTS_VPHIE
- There are several simulation options.
- Transverse Only
- Transverse + Longitudinal
- Transverse + Longitudinal
- The default node size has been increased to 5 feet
- Additional separation and reorganization of grids into separate folders (Grid property and Calculations
- Tabs for each wellbore
- The ability to see multiple wells on transverse grid tabs
- Map view added to grid setup
- The map view allows you to add faults
- The ability to see geologic model scatterplots in map view
- Added the ability to change the map layer in Treatment Configurations/Wellbore tab
- Issues with stage shadowing and stage renaming were addressed
- Export grid data to geologic models in GSLIB format
- A Fit to Ruler option was added to the Engine output for Node Width
- V/H Factor was removed from the PHOLD and PZS grids. The AVH grid now handles this.
- Baseline Conductivity output grid renamed to Effective Conductivity
- Every simulation now generates a file with triplets in gslib format (*.triplets.gslib).
- To the triplets.csv File
- The option was added to choose which curves you want to export to the Triplets file
- Ability to export data and calculations for wellbore stability
Engine Output Monitor
- ALL Simulations are now asymmetrical. Simulating symmetrical fractures is no longer possible.
- Fixed an issue with metric projects which displayed the perf MD at bottom of the screen
- Instead of using metric units, use oilfield units
- A problem with the calculation of pipe friction for BHP was fixed in the engine
- Fixed an issue where the Ruler did not work on vertical wells because of the cutoff length.
- The Well Configuration now has the option to disable auto-calculated hydrostatic heads inputs
Updated equation from G Function for Permeability Estimate
- Fixed an issue in the New Fracture Data Not Updated message
- Resolved an issue in which production wouldn’t open after running simulations using batch Mode.
GOHFER SOFTWARE ADVANTAGES
- Slip/shear decoupled fracture geometry
- Horizontal and vertical anisotropy in propagation solutions and transport solutions
- Leakoffs that are both temporally and spatially dependent
- Fluid transmissibility in fracture: Non-uniform solid/liquid velocities
- Iteratively coupled fluid pressure/proppant Concentration distribution in the fracture
- In-situ stress that is internally calculated and geologically consistent
- Discusses the impact of secondary fractures on fluid leakoff/proppant Transport Carreau fluid rheology model
- Multistage horizontal well modeling to simultaneously model longitudinal and transverse fracs
- Production analysis, including rate-transient type curve, decline curve analysis, and production forecasting
- Variable inter/intrastate fracture stress shadow interference factor
- The comprehensive log analysis package
- Complete Pressure Diagnostic Analysis Package
- Unique fracture conductivity model and post-frac production model
- As verified by tracer logs, accurately models fracture results Microseismic studies
- Acid conductivity and fracture acidizing model
- Multiple wells (vertical and horizontal) in one model
- Fracture stress shadow interference between each stage and fracture each well
- Multilayer completion, zipper-frac, and offset depletion effects
Production Analysis (GPA).
- Screenshot of redesigned and reorganized input/output results
- Rename Num Transverse Fracs to Increase the Number of Stages
- Additional context-sensitive help
- Fluid Database Updated
- A problem with the calculation of pipe friction was fixed
- StimLab Database Updated of Proppants
- The Proppant Grading tool is now available to users in order to provide information about differentiation in terms of Quality/Timeliness of conductivity data
- Conversion of existing projects to v9.0
- The ability to view all fractures, wellbores, and map layers on the Geologic Section/Wellbore tab
- Updated Sentinel Run-Time Environment (v7.60).
- Improvements and fixes to the Undo Feature
- Fixed an issue in remembering the Modulus Stiffness Factor that was user-adjusted
- Updated HTML-based help file۔
System Requirements of GOHFER 3D Software
- Operating System
Windows 10, GOHFER 3D Windows 10/8/7, Sentinel Run-Time Environment – Windows 10/8/7 and Windows Server, 2003 R2/2008R2.
Minimum quad-core processor recommended. Multithreading is a great option and you will reap the benefits. multiple processors.
Non-geologic model projects 8GB RAM Recommended as a minimum. Geologic model projects > Recommended RAM 16GB
- Video Card
Minimum 512K memory card Recommend 2GB of video memory. The main recommendation is to ھach card has its own memory۔ More than just sharing your main memory.