Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Bypassfrpfiles.net expects others to respect our intellectual property rights. A takedown notice may be submitted to us by a copyright owner, or their agent, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code Section 512(c). We, as an internet service provider, are entitled to immunity from infringement claims under the “safe harbour” provisions of DMCA. You must send us the following information in order to file a good faith claim for infringement:
Notification of Infringement – Claim
- The signature, electronic or physical, of the copyright owner (or of someone authorized to act for the owner); Identification of the copyrighted works claimed to be infringed
- Identification of infringing material and sufficient information to allow the service providers to locate it. [Please provide the URL of the page to help us identify the allegedly infringing work]
- Information is reasonably sufficient for the service provider to reach the complaining party, including your name and physical address, email address as well as phone number, and facsimile number.
- A declaration that the complaining party believes that the copyright agent has prohibited the use of the material;
- A declaration that the information contained in the notification is correct and that, under penalty de perjury, the complaining party has the authority to act for the copyright owner.
- Title 17 USC SS512 (f) provides civil damages penalties, including costs, to any person who knowingly or materially misrepresents information in a notification under 17 USC SS512(3).
- All takedown notices should be sent through our Contact page. For prompt attention, please send your email.
- We may share your identity and other information with the alleged copyright infringement victim. By submitting a claim you agree to allow your identity and claim to be shared with the alleged infringer.
Counter Notification-Restoration of Material
You may counter-notify us if you receive a notice that material is being taken down because of a copyright violation claim. This will allow you to request the material to be restored to the site. Notification must be sent in writing to our DMCA Agent and must include substantially the following elements as required by 17 USC Section 512 (g)(3)
- Your electronic or physical signature.
- Description of the material being removed and its original location before it was removed.
- Under penalty of perjury, a statement that you believe the material was removed/disabled because of a mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and a statement stating that you consent that the federal district court in the area where the address is located will be able to hear your case (or, if you’re outside the United States, that any other judicial district may have jurisdiction) and that you will accept service from the person or company that provided the original infringement notice.
- You can send your counter-notice via our Contact page. It is strongly recommended to send your counter-notice via email.
Repeat Infringer Policy
Copyright infringement is something we take very seriously. Bypassfrpfiles.net keeps a copyright holder’s list of DMCA notices and try to find repeat infringers. This is in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act repeat infringer policy. Accounts will be terminated for violating our internal repeat infringer policy.
We reserve the right to change the content of this page or its policy regarding handling DMCA claims at any time. For any updates, we encourage you to regularly review this policy.